Best Quartz Supplier from India
India has been known in the world for its quartz. In 2019, India was the third top quartz exporter to the world after China and Turkey. Zillion Sawa Minerals Pvt. Ltd. provides quartz that suits any design, style, usage. ZSM, short for Zillion Sawa Minerals Pvt. Ltd. exports high-quality quartz with all the necessary properties for industrial use all over the world.
Zillion Sawa Minerals Pvt. Ltd. is among the top Quartz Stone Suppliers in India and provides quartz stone that best suits industries that manufacture home interiors, kitchen countertops, accented walls, and bathroom vanity. Zillion Sawa Minerals Pvt. Ltd. exports high-quality rock quartz all over the world for industrial uses.
Quartz is a mineral that is abundant on earth, and grains of sand is made of quartz. Found in abundance in Rajasthan, Quartz is known as a strong mineral and is hard enough to scratch the surface of the glass. Zillion Sawa Minerals Pvt. Ltd. is a top Quartz Stone Suppliers in India that brings high-quality quartz directly from mines located in Rajasthan to its clients, customised to suit their requirements.
Quartz mineral has been known to humanity since the time immemorial as in old times, humans used it to lit fire and give sparks when rubbed or struck with the surface of metal and cloth as it will become electrified.
Pure quartz is colourless like glass. Zillion Sawa Minerals Pvt. Ltd. is the leading supplier among pure Quartz Stone Suppliers in India. The presence of different colours in quartz shows the presence of metal ions; this phenomenon occurs when other metal ions get embedded into the quartz crystal lattice during formation and give it colours. The presence of Titanium gives blue colour, Red or pink colour comes from Iron, Presence of Green is due to copper.
Quartz has different names too by the presence of colours
• Coloured quartz that is opaque is called Chalcedony. Chalcedony is made from a mixture of quartz and moganite.
• Agate is multi-coloured banded Chalcedony, semi-translucent to translucent.
• Onyx is agate with parallel bands and comes in different colours, including red onyx and black onyx.
• Carnelian is reddish-orange Chalcedony.
• Amethyst is a purple variety of quartz.
• Red to brown quartz is called Jesper.
• Citrine is the name given to yellow to brown or greenish-yellow quartz.
• Vermarine, also known as Prasiolite, comes in various shades of green.
• Smoky quartz is brown to Gray, opaque and is also called cairngorm.
• Rose quartz is pink and translucent.
• Tiger’s eye is a golden to reddish-brown quartz.
• Heliotrope, also known as bloodstone, is deep green with red spots.
Rock crystal is the best type of quartz as it is clear and colourless; it is used in vases and other objects after carving. Quartz is often cut to imitate the shape of a diamond, but unlike diamond, clear quartz can be melted and used to make lenses for cameras and telescopes.
Zillion Sawa Minerals Pvt. Ltd. is among the top Quartz Stone Suppliers in India and supplies and exports quartz to various industries like:
1. Glass and mirror manufacturers
2. Petroleum Industry
4. Rubber manufacturers
5. Paint manufacturers
Quartz is a beautiful natural mineral and a precious give from the earth. It generates healthful and happy energy, restores harmony. Zillion Sawa Minerals Pvt. Ltd. is among the Best Quartz Suppliers from India. On the Zillion Sawa Minerals Pvt. Ltd. website, you can find and order not only quartz but many other minerals like bauxite, dolomite, kaolin and all the high-quality minerals and mineral ores that Zillion Sawa Minerals Pvt. Ltd. exports to the world.